- Chemist with doctorate degree and 33 years experience in the lubricant industry.
- 10+ years people management experience with local and global teams, situational leadership style.
- Innovation driven managing internal research portfolio and external as principal investigator of DOE (Department of Energy) and University projects on synthetic base fluids.
- Strategy implementer for Open Innovation on technology development and Alliances for business collaboration.
- Building strong network among research, suppliers, formulators, service provider and users for lubrication and tribology.
- Recognized (STLE fellow) contributor to the tribology community worldwide through presentations at conferences, journal articles, book chapters and society's board membership.
- Leadership of commercialization projects, technology roadmap for next generation siloxane based lubricating fluids with external and internal stakeholder buy-in.
- Successful relocation of lubricant laboratories from Munich to Wiesbaden with continuing growth of Molykote(R) business.
- Established lubricants testing capability in Michigan with growth of direct business.
- 30+ presentations at various conferences.
- 8 patent applications.
- 10+ articles.
- 2 book chapters.
TRAINING & BACKGROUND
- Strategic Leadership Development Program at Dow Corning.
- Six Sigma Green Belt at Dow Corning.
- Finance course at Ashridge.
- Marketing Planning course at CIM.
- Strategic Development of Technology course at University of Michigan.